Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just the two of US....tribute to ABAH...

This would be my last year receiving duet raya and next year would be the other way around...This year I thought that there will be no more duet raya but it was a mistake...Alhamdulillah I still managed to get a few hundreds....The older I am the more thinking process took place in my head...Sometimes to think of it, susah jugak to be an adult working person...but perhaps next year my raya would be a totally different one...Thus I believe that this year, I have to celebrate raya to the fullest because it would be my last raya as a student....no more duet raya....



This year was also the first year I celebrated raya without along & abg dot...But perhaps that’s the fact that I have to accept that both of them are married and they have their own life...However I celebrated raya at Batu pahat and it was a blast regardless the arguments and fights that has become a tradition when it comes to raya in maktok’s place...Nonetheless everything was the same, just the two of us, my mom and I and we have to get use to it...Sometimes life is isn’y always fair...We can’t get everything we want....So live with it....TWO OF US IS FINE TO ME AS LONG AS MY MOM IS WITH ME.....TO LATE ABAH, I HOPE THAT YOU CAN HEAR THIS: “I MISS YOU SO MUCH, BUT I’M SURE YOU ARE HAPPIER THERE...MAY ALLAH LISTENS TO EACH OF MY PRAYERS...AL-FATIHAH”

No comments:

Post a Comment