Saturday, September 5, 2009

"How difficult to say goodbye to a place called ASIS"

Initially, when some of my friends were complaining about their schools i was never at the same shoes with them...However in the middle of the journey when some of my friends were gossiping about their supervisors and mentors, I was busy strenghtening the relatioship with this two important figures for my practicum...Towards the end of the practicum session, when some of my friends are happy to leave the school, I'm crying inside and out wondering why was the time given is too short...

Perhaps i have to be grateful with what had been given by Allah at this momment and the privillages that are only temporary...I should say thanx to my beautiful and kind mentor for giving me the support and knowledge through out my practicum at that institution...Just can't imagine how could i survive without all these helping hands...Even the administration of the school was very warm...The best part would be the students of ASIS who were always listening attentively and supportive in whatever acitivities conducted....I was touched when some of the students cried during the last lesson of each class.....I was trying to hold my emotion everytime they "Salam and cium tangan", I don't want to show infront of them......Back in the staff's room,it's was very difficult momment when i had to pack my work station on the last day.....The teachers keep saying this "tak sangka that today is your last day"...It was just undescribeable how was my feeling at that time...This is a secret but actually i cried yesterday when i salam my mentor for the last time especially when my mentor said this "Take care" and "i didn't teach you much, you are already good"...Kak Wan thanx alot for everything you would be my inspiration as a teacher and as a whole...

During the last assembly, I was given the honor to give a farewell speech to everyone....I was speechless at that momment but alhamdulillah i managed to diliver it....One thing for sure, this would be my last advice to the students "YOU CAN BE THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE, THE MOST RICHEST AND THE MOST INTELLIGENT PEOPLE ON EARTH BUT WITH NO ATTITUDE; YOU ARE NOTHING!!"...Double thumbs up to everyone in ASIS!!...This is why i guess it was so difficult to say goodbye to a place like ASIS...

No comments:

Post a Comment