THINGS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT:
1. The digital items such as camera, and phones are cheap in Singapore
2. The perfumes are also extremely cheap in Singapore
3. The toilets are clean
4. The shopping malls are clean and the air freshener is effective
5. You can get a t-shirt as low as 2sing dollar per t-shirt
1. You have to walk really far from one place to another even if it is just opposite for an instance Wisma Atria And CK TANG where you need to take an underground subway to across the road. Poor to the senior citzens especially to those who suffer from any related knee pains.In this case my mom...
THINGS YOU SHOULD EXPECT:
2. Most of the branded items are sold at the same price but different currency for an instance RAY BAN shades are sold at 499 sing dollar and here in Malaysia it is RM499
3. For muslims, Halal food is quite difficult to be found in Singapore
To Zip this off, I guess the fact that Singapore is clean is true but not super clean...Thus my Holiday to Singapore was just OK....Luckily I grab the Nikon L100 coolpix...Thanx to Allah for giving our family the some extra or "rezeki lebih" for us to go for a holiday...